The GEE website functions as a database where is a vast catalog of satellite images and geospatial products derived from them. It also provides a platform where these images can be modified and analyzed using codes based on a programming language.
Okay, I know it sounds boring (my fault :/), but if you love things like programming, geospatial analysis, and GIS, I assure you it's very interesting :D. In fact, for me, it has been a useful tool to improve the analytical capabilities in many college subjects. For example, when I discovered the website, I realized I could use geospatial information like altitude to use in soil science and applied physics, connecting the concepts I've learned with the information provided by GEE's images.
See for yourself how useful information is downloaded from the website:
One of the things I really like is that the data is stored in drive and doesn't use space on the disk (goooood). Here´s the link, enjoy it (if you can): https://earthengine.google.com/
Wow, I too like this type of website, its functions are very interesing.
ResponderEliminarHey this is not boring at all
ResponderEliminarGreat website! It all sounds so interesting, but there's many things I don't understand.
ResponderEliminarwhat scares me about this site is programming u.u
ResponderEliminar